Have a question about a previous Podcast episode, a parenting principle, or something with YOUR specific parenting situation?
If you have a burning question, chances are, other parents have the same question.
You can leave a question through a “voicemail” or by typing your question in the comment area below. These questions will be collected and used for responses on Meg’s Podcast, “Parenting Great Kids,” on her Facebook Page, and in the private community for parents “The Fearless Parenting Community.”
Here are a few simple guidelines:
- State your first name and where you’re calling from.
- Feel free to mention the age and gender of your child if you are asking a specific question
- Feel free to mention your website or blog, but don’t get too spammy. (You don’t need to mention the “www,” you can just give the URL.
- Keep your question under 1 minute.
- Limit to one question per voicemail, but feel free to leave multiple voicemails!
NOTE: By submitting a question, you are giving permission for your question and the response to be shared publicly. Leave out any personal identifying details.
Here’s a good template for you to follow:
“Hi Dr Meg, this is Dave from Madison Wisconsin and I have a blog called dadandsonsactivities.com.
I have a 4 year old boy and my question is this ____________________.
Thanks Dr Meg!”
See an example
Disclaimer! Please Read This
Meg is a pediatrician, but is NOT offering medical advice. If you have a specific question about this…
These questions are more intended to be about behavioral and developmental issues and questions.
This advice is not ____________.