Resources mentioned in this podcastCheck out Dr. Meg’s digital toolkit, “How To Have The Talk With Your Child”Go to megmeekermd.com and click on “Parenting Resources” to find out more!Omax3 Ultra-Pure is the purest Omega-3 supplement on the market.
Go to SunBasket.com/meg today to learn more and get $35 off your first order!
Being raised in abject poverty, Dr. Carol Swain pressed on, worked hard, and eventually received five degrees, becoming a professor in prestigious universities across the nation, whose work has been cited by the United States Supreme Court. Her story is one that portrays the true American spirit and dream. In this episode, Dr. Swain engages with Dr. Meg in an eye-opening discussion between two professionals, an African American and a Caucasian, whose conversation shines a fresh perspective on many important topics that our nation is facing today.
Some topics covered:
• How the Civil Rights Movement wasn’t just for black people
• Why CRT is divisive, demeaning to blacks, and a violation of the Civil Rights Act
• What is the birthdate of CRT? What does it argue? What are the effects on our children?
• The importance of good role models (who don’t always look like you)
• How the government is trying to create a dangerous, destructive artificial equality system
• The emphasis on indoctrinated social engineering in schools, rather than on reading, writing, math, history, science
• The differences that Dr. Swain saw in university students after 2012
• Gender dysphoria and sex education in our schools: Critical Queer Theory / Diversity, Equity, Inclusion Training
• Shaming and bullying kids who don’t go along with the narrative / friction and grievances that kids must endure
FROM THE PRODUCER
Thanks for listening to Episode #180, CRT, Sex Education & Other School Issues, and for helping Dr. Meg’s parenting revolution reach more than SEVEN MILLION downloads! Please subscribe, rate and leave a review for us on iTunes!
Get Social with Dr. Meg on Facebook & Instagram @MegMeekerMD
Check out Dr. Meg’s parenting resources and tools! www.meekerparenting.com
Join the conversation
The Meeker Parenting Blog Comment Policy
Let’s keep this a friendly and inclusive space. A few ground rules: be respectful, stay on topic, and no spam, please.