Resources mentioned in this podcastCheck out Dr. Meg’s digital toolkit, “How To Have The Talk With Your Child”Go to megmeekermd.com and click on “Parenting Resources” to find out more!Omax3 Ultra-Pure is the purest Omega-3 supplement on the market.
Go to SunBasket.com/meg today to learn more and get $35 off your first order!
Being in the foster system changed Tori’s life completely. There were trauma’s and bad experiences but out of all of this, she became strong in Christ through the love of a few important people in her life like her track coach, her youth leader and her church community.
Some topics covered:
- Foster care system reform: Recognizing the impossibly overwhelming caseloads carried by many social workers, addressing issues that often arise in institutionalized group homes, and more.
- Embracing God the Father even though she had been wounded by so many.
- Seeing how love can change people’s lives and give them hope.
- What it means to be radically hospitable and why the Church should embrace it.
- Struggling with labels and identity as a biracial woman.
FROM THE PRODUCER
Thanks for listening to Episode#189, Fostered: One Woman’s Powerful Story of Finding Faith and Family Through Foster Care and for helping Dr. Meg’s parenting revolution reach more than SEVEN MILLION downloads! Please subscribe, rate and leave a review for us on iTunes!
Get Social with Dr. Meg on Facebook & Instagram @MegMeekerMD
Check out Dr. Meg’s parenting resources and tools! www.meekerparenting.com