Resources mentioned in this podcastCheck out Dr. Meg’s digital toolkit, “How To Have The Talk With Your Child”Go to megmeekermd.com and click on “Parenting Resources” to find out more!Omax3 Ultra-Pure is the purest Omega-3 supplement on the market.
Go to SunBasket.com/meg today to learn more and get $35 off your first order!
Using his own life experiences, Roland and his girlfriend at the time, decided to keep their unplanned pregnancy while attending Princeton together. Facing unplanned pregnancies can be difficult and when offered an abortion immediately can make if more difficult. Roland took the initiative to support her by getting married and offering to be there and provide for their family. Roland has been at Care Net for the past 10years. He has partnered with Dr. Tony Evans, Makinglifedisciples.com to start discipleship teams within churches.
Some topics covered:
• Care Net is the largest evangelical network of pregnancy centers.
• Jesus birth is an example of how an unplanned pregnancy brought a family together.
• Provide workshops for fathers called, Dr. Dad – Infant and Toddler Health and Safety. Well child, sick child, safe child and injured child.
• There re 400,000+ churches in the US. There are 3500 pregnancy centers nationwide. If 1% of them viewed life
issues as discipleship issues, we would have more people coming alongside the pregnancy centers, and they would multiply.
• Missing a support system leads more people towards abortion.
FROM THE PRODUCER
Thanks for listening to Episode #183,The Importance of the Father in his Baby's Life, and for helping Dr. Meg’s parenting revolution reach more than SEVEN MILLION downloads! Please subscribe, rate and leave a review for us on iTunes!
Get Social with Dr. Meg on Facebook& Instagram @MegMeekerMD
Check out Dr. Meg’s parenting resources and tools! www.meekerparenting.com
Join the conversation
The Meeker Parenting Blog Comment Policy
Let’s keep this a friendly and inclusive space. A few ground rules: be respectful, stay on topic, and no spam, please.